10 Good Reasons to Drink Beer! No.4 Is Crucial!

Beer is one of the oldest and most commonly-consumed drinks throughout the world, especially in North America and Europe. Beer is rich in vitamin B and protein as well as antioxidants. What Else Does Beer Contain Beer contains in flavonoids, i.e. potent antioxidants. There are also specific minerals which are crucial for

8 SAFE AND NATURAL USES FOR BAKING SODA

Baking soda, in its natural form, is known as nahcolite, which is part of the natural mineral natron. Natron, which contains large amounts of sodium bicarbonate, has been used since ancient times. While many are aware of its versatile qualities for cooking and household use, few people realize that baking soda

EXCESSIVE HAIR LOSS MAY REFLECT A POOR IMMUNE SYSTEM

There is no secret in preventing excessive hair loss. Prevention is by eating the right nutrition that is found in fresh fruits and vegetables. UNDERSTANDING HAIR LOSS At any one time, 10 percent of our hair is at a resting period while the other 90 percent grows at about 1 cm a month. After