1. Great Source Of Vitamin E
Vitamin E is one of the best vitamins you could use for hair growth because of its strong antioxidant properties which prevent hair and scalp damage. It helps improve the efficiency of capillaries, boosting blood circulation. Vitamin E is also helpful when it comes to preventing premature graying.
2. Balances pH Levels And Oil Production
Flax seeds help balance pH levels and oil production. These are two factors that directly affect the rate at which your hair grows and its health. Flax seeds soothe the scalp and help calm the sebaceous glands, so they produce the right amount of oil for healthy hair growth.
3. Nourishes Your Hair
Flax seeds are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are essential for healthy hair growth. They nourish the follicles and hair shafts, making them stronger and less prone to damage. This also ensures that the new growth is strong and healthy. Omega-3 fatty acids help improve hair elasticity.
4. Keeps Your Hair Conditioned
Flax seeds help condition your hair, making it smooth and manageable. It helps bind moisture to the hair shaft, controlling issues like breakage, split ends, dryness, and frizz.
5. Soothes The Scalp
The regular use, or even ingestion, of flax seeds, prevents issues like acute hair loss, scalp eczema, and dandruff.
Flax seeds are a great source of both soluble and insoluble fibers. Apart from using it as a topical treatment, consuming the seeds can also greatly benefit you in terms of hair growth.
Excellent tricks to remove dark circles – Remove Under Eye Dark Circle Fast and Naturally 100% Result
How to prepare Flax seed gel at home?
You Will Need
* 1/4th cup Flax Seeds
* 2 cups Filtered Water
* 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1. In a pot, boil the water and flaxseeds until the liquid starts to thicken.
2. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice and stir the liquid. Turn off the heat once the liquid reaches a gel-like consistency. Set aside to cool.
3. Once cooled, strain and collect the gel in a jar.
4. Use this gel to style your hair every morning. You can also use it as a topical treatment for your scalp to boost hair growth.
How Often can you use this?
How This Helps?